White Chocolate Cranberry Crisp Bars
- 175 mL or 3/4 cup golden corn syrup
- 125 mL or 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1.25 L or 5 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 450 g white chocolate chips
- 175 mL or 3/4 cup dried cranberries, dried cherries or chopped dried apricots
1. Combine corn syrup and sugar in large saucepan or Dutch oven. Heat over medium heat, stirring, until it bubbles and sugar dissolves.
2. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cereal. Stir in 225 g of the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Chips will melt in mixture. Press into 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Melt remaining white chocolate chips in medium bowl in microwave or over saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth.
4. Spread over mixture in pan. Let cool. Lift out of pan and cut into bars.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
*© 2022, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.