White and Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 1 pkg (225 g) white chocolate chips
- 50 mL or 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 250 mL or 1 cup Rice Krispies* with Vanilla Flavour cereal
- 300 mL or 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Melt white chocolate chips and butter in medium bowl in microwave or over saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth. Let cool at room temperature about 30 minutes.
2. Form white chocolate mixture into 2 1/2 cm (1-inch) balls. Roll in cereal, pressing cereal into truffles to coat well. Roll in palms to re-shape balls. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, until firm.
3. Melt semi-sweet chocolate as above. Dip prepared balls in chocolate to coat. Lift out with fork, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place on waxed paper lined baking sheet. Let cool about 1 hour.
YIELD: 24 truffles
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.