Squares with Vanilla Rice Krispies
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 mL (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* with Vanilla Flavour cereal
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* Vanilla Flavour cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
- Allow mixture to cool. Cut into bars. Best if served same day.
NOTES: For chewier bars, use an extra cup of miniature marshmallows or about 8 regular marshmallows.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.