Soccer Balls and Baseballs
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- prepared white frosting
- prepared black frosting
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using round cookie cutter, cut mixture into circles to make soccer balls and baseballs. Spread balls with white icing. Make stitching lines on baseballs and soccer balls with black icing.
Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.