- 50 ml or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg 250g (about 40) regular marshmallows**
- 2 ml or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.25 L or 4 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup peanuts
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup raisins
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add cereal, peanuts and raisins, then chocolate chips, stirring until thoroughly coated.
3. Using lightly-buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan. Cool. Cut into bars.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.