Secret Spice Mix
- 1 L (4 cups) Crispix* Cereal
- 1 L (4 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 250 mL (1 cup) shelled unsalted toasted pumpkin seeds
- 250 mL (1 cup) shelled unsalted sunflower seeds
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Club House® la Grille® Montreal Chicken Rub Marinade
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 10 mL (2 tsp) paprika
1. Pre-heat oven to 120 °C [250 °F].
2. In large mixing bowl, mix together Kelloggs's* cereals and seeds.
3. Combine remaining ingredients together and pour over cereal mixture in bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine.
4. Spoon onto baking sheet, bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Allow to cool thoroughly on cooling rack.
6. Store in an airtight container.
YIELD: 1 1/2 L (6 cups)
Note: When completely cool, the party mix can be packed in pretty gift bags, containers or glass jars as hostess / holiday gifts for the festive season.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.