Score a Rice Krispies* Snack
- 1.4 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 40 large marshmallows
- 2 big handfuls of crushed toffee bits
- 44 mL or 3 tbsp butter
- 475 mL or 2 cups chocolate chips
1. In a pot melt butter over low heat and then add the marshmallows and keep stirring until completely melted. Turn heat off. Alternate adding the Rice Krispies* cereal and the crushed toffee bits until they are completely covered by the marshmallows.
2. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and then place mixture into the pan. Let cool.
3. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle the outline of a soccer ball on each square (it doesn't have to be perfect!). Now, watch how fast they go at your soccer team event!
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.