Salmon Patties with Mustard Sauce (Gluten-Free version)
- 2 cans (213 g) Boneless, skinless, sockeye salmon
- 750 ml or 3 cups Rice Krispies* Brown Rice Gluten-Free cereal
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup Finely chopped green onion
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup Finely chopped celery
- 2 Eggs
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 ml or 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup Low-fat sour cream (3%)
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup Low-fat mayonnaise
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh dill (or 2ml/ 1/2 tsp dried)
1. In large bowl, place salmon. Add cereal, onion, celery, eggs, lemon juice and pepper. Mix well. Shape into patties.
2. In small bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Coat large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add patties and cook about 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Serve hot with sauce.
† Since product formulation vary from one brand to another, be sure to always read the ingredient listings to be sure that the brands you selected are gluten free.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.