S'mores Chocolate Bark
No campfire is required for this crowd-pleasing chocolate treat!
- 12 oz (375 g) Semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup (250 mL) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Chopped milk chocolate
1. Line 13- x 9-inch (3 L) baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang sides. Place chocolate in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with cereal, marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
3. Remove from baking pan and peel off parchment paper. Break bark into pieces. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Alternatively, use dark chocolate chips and the milk chocolate chips
- Roast some marshmallows on foil-lined baking tray under broiler and add to bark if desired
YIELDS: 12 S'mores
Protein 3 g
Carbohydrate 32 g
Fat 13 g
Dietary Fibre 3 g
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
*© 2016, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under license by Kellogg Canada Inc.