- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 32 Regular size marshmallows
- 32 Fresh Strawberries
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal until well coated.
- Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan and let cool. Cut into 4 cm squares.
- On each 36 cm skewer, alternately thread a square, a marshmallow, and a strawberry, ending with a square.
Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.