- 50 mL or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg 250 g (about 40) regular or 5 cups (1.25 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- Canned icing or decorating gel
- Assorted candies and licorice ribbon
- In large saucepan melt margarine over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 125 mL (1/2-cup) measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into round head shape. Decorate with icing and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.