Mexican Fiesta Mix
- 1 pkg 35g taco seasoning mix
- 10 ml or 2 tsp ground coriander
- 5 ml or 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 5 ml or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 L or 8 cups Crispix* Krispies* cereal
- 1 L or 4 cups tortilla chips crushed to 500 ml (2 cups)
- 45 ml or 9 tsp vegetable oil
1. Combine taco seasoning mix, coriander, red pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine cereal and tortilla chips. Pour oil over cereal mixture. Using 2 spatulas, gently toss until well coated. Add seasoning mixture and toss again until well coated. Store in airtight container.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.