Mango Smoothie Bowl (Inspired by Lassi)
This heavenly mango smoothie bowl is made with kefir, a yogurt-like beverage.
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) frozen mango
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peaches
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Kefir
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 1, sliced mango
- 2, sliced kiwis
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped toasted cashews
1. In blender, combine frozen mango, peaches, kefir and honey; mix until smooth.
2. Divide smoothie among 4 bowls. Top with cereal, mango mixture, mango slices and kiwi slices. Sprinkle with cashews.
- Substitute almonds, peanuts or toasted coconut for the cashews
- Add a pinch each of ground cinnamon, cardamom and ginger for an exotic finish
YIELDS: 4 bowls
Protein 9 g
Carbohydrate 62 g
Fat 12 g
Dietary Fibre 6 g
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.