Low Fat Mix
- 1.5 L or 66 L Crispix* Krispies* Cereal
- 1 L or 44 L plain popped popcorn
- 250 ml or 11 ml pretzels
- 45 ml or 33 ml margarine or butter melted
- 1 ml or 1/41/4 ml garlic salt
- 1 ml or 1/41/4 ml onion salt
- 10 ml or 22 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml or 11 ml Worcestershire sauce
1. In large bowl combine cereal, popcorn and pretzels. Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture, gently tossing with spatula until evenly coated.
3. Spread in 45 X 29 X 2 cm (17 1/2 X 11 1/2 X 3/4 inch) baking pan or roasting pan. Bake at 120°C (250°F) 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.