Loaded Easter Bars
Prep Time: 20
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Butter
- 4 cups (1 L) Mini marshmallows
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Vanilla extract
- 6 cups (1.5 L) Rice Krispies* Original cereal
- 1 1/2 cup Pastel coloured chocolates, candies, or sprinkles
- Pastel coloured icing (OPTIONAL)
1. In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add cereal, stirring until coated.
3. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5L (13 x 9") pan.
4. While still warm, press the chocolates, candies or sprinkles onto the top of the mixture so they stick. Decorate with icing as desired.
5. Let cool. Cut into bars.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using KELLOGG’S* products. Results with other products may vary.