Lemonade Stand Treats
- 1 L (4 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 75 mL (1/3 cup) firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg (212g/7.5oz) lemon pie filling
- 500 mL (2 cups) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) butter melted
1. Lightly crush cereal to 500 mL (2 cups). Combine with brown sugar and butter, mixing well. Reserve 50 mL (1/4 cup) cereal crumbs. Press remainder evenly into parchment paper-lined 2 L (7X11-inch) baking pan. Bake at 180°C (350°F) 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
2. Prepare lemon pie filling according to package directions.
3. Pour all but 250mL (1cup) filling onto crust. Cool 250mL (1 cup) filling.
4. Whisk or beat 30-60 seconds until smooth; gently fold in whipped topping. Spread over first layer; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill about 3-4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.