Prep Time: 20 min
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- Frosting and decorating gel
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt margarine or butter and marshmallows in a microwave set on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal, stirring until well coated.
- Spread cereal mixture into a 33 x 23 x 5 cm (13 x 9 x 2 in) baking pan coated with cooking spray or butter.
- When slightly cooled, cut cereal mixture with leaf-shaped cookie cutters or use a knife to cut leaf shapes.
- Allow to cool. Decorate by spreading frosting over top of leaves. Draw veins on leaves with decorating gel.
YIELD: 12-15 leaves.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.