- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- Frosting and decorating gel
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt margarine or butter and marshmallows in a microwave set on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
2. Stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Add Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal, stirring until well coated.
4. Spread cereal mixture into a 33 x 23 x 5 cm (13 x 9 x 2 in) baking pan coated with cooking spray or butter.
5. When slightly cooled, cut cereal mixture with leaf-shaped cookie cutters or use a knife to cut leaf shapes.
6. Allow to cool. Decorate by spreading frosting over top of leaves. Draw veins on leaves with decorating gel.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.