Hot Pepper Party Mix
- 1.25 L or 5 cups Crispix* Krispies* cereal
- 500 ml or 2 cups pretzels
- 500 ml or 2 cups peanuts
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 ml or 1 tsp onion powder
- 5 ml or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 ml or 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts in 3.5 L (13 X 9") baking pan or roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Toss until well coated.
2. In small bowl, stir together garlic and onion powders, seasoned salt and Hot Pepper sauce. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
3. Bake at 150°C (300°F) for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; mix well. Bake 15 minutes longer. Stir and let cool in pan. Store in airtight container.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.