Hot 'N Spicy Party Mix
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 L (4 cups) Crispix* Krispies* cereal
- 1 L (4 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 250 mL (1 cup) shelled unsalted toasted pumpkin seeds
- 250 mL (1 cup) shelled unsalted toasted sunflower seeds
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 10mL (2 tsp) dry mustard
- 10mL (2 tsp) dry paprika
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cayenne
Pre-heat oven to 120 °C [250 °F].
In large mixing bowl, mix together KELLOGG'S* cereals and seeds.
Combine remaining ingredients together and pour over cereal mixture in bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine.
Spoon onto baking sheet, bake for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Allow to cool thoroughly on cooling rack.
Store in an airtight container.
YIELD: 1.5 L (6 cups)
Note: When completely cool, the party mix can be packed into pretty gift bags, containers or glass jars as hostess/holiday gifts for the festive season.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.