Gold Medal Sundae
- 50 mL or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 250 g or 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 2 mL or 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 750 mL or 3 cups Frozen yogurt
- 150 mL or 3/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 12 maraschino cherries
1. Regular Method:
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3 1/2 L (13" x 9") pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using a round cookie cutter, cut into round medal shapes. Top with ¼ cup frozen yoghurt.
-. Drizzle one tablespoon over the yoghurt and top with a maraschino cherry.
2. Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.