- 500 ml or 22 ml Rice Krispies* cereal
- 175 ml or 3/43/4 ml chopped mixed dried fruits
- (apricots tart cherries blueberries pineapple raisins dates)
- 125 ml or 1/21/2 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 125 ml or 1/21/2 ml lighlty-packed brown sugar
- 50 ml or 1/41/4 ml corn syrup
1. In large bowl combine cereal, dried fruit and oats. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan over low heat, stir brown sugar and syrup until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until well coated.
3. Press firmly into lightly-buttered 2 L (8") square pan. Cool (do not chill). Cut into bars.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.