Frosted Snowmen Treats
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) maragarine or butter
- 1 pkg 250 g (about 40) regular or 5 cups (1.25 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- Canned icing or decorating gel
- Candy coated chocolate pieces
1.In large saucepan melt margarine over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2.Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3.Using a lightly buttered spatula or wax paper, press into 39 x 25 x 2.5 cm (15 x 10 x 1-inch) pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Using 10 cm (4-inch) cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into snowmen shapes. (If desired, use different sized circles and connect with some of the icing.) Decorate with icing and candies. Best if served the same day.
1. In microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Tips: Store no more than 2 days at room temperature in airtight container.
Dietary Fibre: 0g
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.