Total Time: 20 min
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L (6 cup) Rice Krispies* cereal
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using a flower shaped cookie cutter, cut cereal mixture into flower shapes. Decorate with icing as desired.
Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.