- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 50 mL or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 250 g or 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows**
- Red frosting
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt margarine or butter and marshmallows in a microwave set on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until mixture is smooth. Add Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal, stirring until well coated.
- Spread cereal mixture into a 33 x 23 x 5 cm (13 x 9 x 2 in) baking pan coated with cooking spray or butter.
- Allow cereal mixture to cool slightly. Cut into rectangles for flags.
- Decorate with red frosting and liquorice. Use a leaf-shaped stencil if desired.
NOTES: Also equals 1.25 L (5 cups) of miniature marshmallows.
YIELD: 6-8 flags
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary..