- 50 ml or 1/41/4 ml margarine or butter
- 1 250 g pgk. (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 2 ml or 1/21/2 ml vanilla extract (optional)
- green food coloring (optional)
- red and green candy pieces or other decorations (optional)
- 1.5 L or 66 L Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add food colouring if using. Add cereal, stirring until
3. Using hands moistened with margarine or butter, quickly portion and shape cereal mixture into festive shapes (trees, bells, wreaths, balls, etc.) and decorate. Cereal mixture may also be pressed into a lightly greased cookie sheet and cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.