Prep Time: 20 min
- 60 mL or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 250 g or 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* Spring Edition cereal
- Miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate eggs
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
2. Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* Spring Edition cereal until well coated. Shape mixture into sixteen 7 cm nests.
3. Fill cooled nests with miniature marshmallows and chocolate eggs. Best if served same day.
Stove Top Method:
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.