Down Mexico Way Snack Mix
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp dry taco seasoning mix (1/2 of 35g pkg)
- 2 ml or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Crispix* Cereal
- 500 ml or 2 cups corn chips
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Combine cheese, taco seasoning mix and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine cereal and corn chips. Pour oil over ceral mixture. Using 2 spatulas, gently toss until well coated. Add seasoning mixture and toss again until well coated. Store in airtight container.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.