Curry Chicken Bites
Prep Time: 20 min
- 750 mL (3 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) margarine or butter melted
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) curry powder
- 0.5 mL (1/8 tsp) garlic powder
- 500 g (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast
- Place cereal in large plate or shallow pan.
- In medium bowl, combine margarine, curry and garlic powders.
- Cut chicken into 3.5 cm (1 1/4-inch pieces). Toss cubes in curry mixture, then coat with cereal. Place in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) about 10 minutes or until tender and no longer pink in centre. (Do not cover or turn chicken while cooking.) Serve with chutney if desired.
YIELD: 8 servings
Whenever cooking with raw meats, ensure safe internal temperature is reached.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.