- 250 ml or 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 250 ml or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 L or 4 cups Crispix* Krispies* cereal
1. In large heavy saucepan, combine butterscotch and chocolate chips. Stir constantly over low heat until almost melted.
2. Remove from heat; stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over cereal until well coated.
3. Drop by heaped 15 ml measure (tablespoon) onto cookie sheets lined with waxed paper. Chill until firm.
4. Layer chilled food into a mason jar. Top with additional ingredients, if desired.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.