- 1.5 L or 6 cups Kellogg's* Holiday Rice Krispies* cereal
- 500 mL or 2 cups Kellogg's* Holiday Froot Loops* cereal (slightly crushed)
- 300 g or 42 large marshmallows
- 75 mL or 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 75 mL or 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- In large microwaveable bowl microwave marshmallows, margarine and cranberries at HIGH [100%] for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
- Add to KELLOGG’S* cereals, stirring well until coated; allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Press prepared mixture firmly and evenly into a buttered 39 cm x 27 cm [15 x 10-inch] cookie sheet.
- Cool and cut out your favourite festive shapes and decorate!
YIELD: 18 to 24 shapes
Cranberry Bars (1/24)
Dietary Fibre 0.2g
Tip 1: Decorate with icing, HOLIDAY FROOT LOOPS* cereal, FROOT LOOPS* TWISTABLES* fruit flavoured snacks, FROOT LOOPS* WINDERS* fruit flavoured snacks, and miniature marshmallows.
Tip 2: Recipe can be prepared with 2 L [8 cups] HOLIDAY RICE KRISPIES* cereal; omitting the HOLIDAY FROOT LOOPS* cereal
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.