Chunky Chocolate Spring Rolls
Prep Time: 20 min
- 250 ml or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 500 ml or 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.25 L or 5 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and white chocolate chips, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
Mix in marshmallows and cereal until well coated.
Optional: Mix additional ¼ cup white chocolate chips or peanuts.
2. Turn onto waxed paper and shape into 45 cm (18") log by bringing long sides of waxed paper together and pressing firmly.
3. Wrap tightly in the waxed paper and chill until firm, about 1 hour; slice. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature for easier slicing after longer chilling.
YIELD: About 18 slices
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.