ChocoScotch Mallow Bars
Chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels, peanut butter, marshmallows and Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal - all the makings of a cookie your kids will find irresistible!
- ½ package (250 ml, 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup or 250 ml Butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup or 125 ml Peanut Butter
- 1 cup or 250 ml Miniature Marshmallows
- 5 cups or 1.25 L Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In a saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter, stirring constantly until well-blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add marshmallows and KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal to chocolate mixture, stirring until well-coated.
3. Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let stand in cool place until firm.
4. Cut into bars to serve.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.