- 18 graham crackers
- 625 ml or 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 500 ml or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 150 ml or 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 750 ml or 3 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
1. Coat a 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) baking pan coated with cooking spray. Line bottom with single layer of crackers, breaking some to fit. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
2.Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 7 minutes, or until marshmallows are puff. Remove from oven and cool completely.
3.3. In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and margarine. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter.
4.Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
5.Spread chocolate mixture evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
1. If your pan is microwave-safe and will fit into your microwave, prepare Step 1, place pan in microwave oven and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave and cool completely. Follow steps 3 through 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.