- 425 ml or 1 3/41 3/4 ml Rice Krispies* cereal
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup butter
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 125 ml or 1/21/2 ml chopped dates
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup raisins
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup chopped glace cherries
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
In saucepan over low heat, melt butter and honey. Add dates. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly combined and thickened, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in raisins, cherries, almonds and cereal. Press firmLy into buttered 2 L (8") square pan.
In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate. Spread over cereal mixture. Chill until set. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.