Chocolate Cereal Bark
Prep Time: 10 min
- 500 mL (2 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) shortening
- 275 g (1 pkg) chocolate chips
- In a large heavy sauce pan, melt chocolate and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* cereal.
- Immediately spread hot mixture thinly on foil lined baking sheet coated in cooking spray. Let cool. Refrigerate until hard.
- Break into bite size pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Drops: Drop level measuring tablespoon of warm mixture onto waxed paper. Chill until firm.
- Drops Bars: Spread warm mixture in pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until firm. To serve, cut into bars.
YIELD: 22 pieces
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary