- 500 ml or 2 cups shredded old Cheddar cheese (227g pkg)
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup butter softened
- 7 ml or 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 250 ml or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 500 ml or 22 ml Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In large mixing bowl, beat cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2. Stir in flour. Add cereal, mixing until well blended.
3. Drop by rounded 5 ml (rounded teaspoonful) onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork.
4. Bake at 180°C (350°F) 10-12 minutes or until golden on bottom. Let cool on cookie sheets on rack. Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.