- 50 ml or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ml or 1/4 tsp ground oregano
- 1 ml or 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1ml or 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Crispix* Krispies* cereal
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup Cheez-It* Crackers
1. In small bowl, blend cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powders until smooth; set aside.
2. In large bowl, using two spatulas, gently toss cereal and crackers with oil until well coated. Add cheese mixture and toss thoroughly. Spread on 45 X 29 X 2 cm (17 X 11 X 3/4") baking pan.
3. Bake at 120° (250°) for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Cool on rack. Store in airtight container.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.