Prep Time: 20 min
- 60 ml or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 250 g or 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 ml or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* Spring Edition cereal
- 2 chips per bunny shaped treat (for pupils) Chocolate Chips
- 1 per bunny shaped treat (for nose) Chocolate Easter eggs
- 2 per bunny shaped treat (for eyes) Miniature marshmallow pieces
- Prepared icing for decoration
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
2. Stir in Kellogg's* Rice Krispies* Spring Edition cereal until well coated.
3. Using ¼ cup measure and buttered hands, shape cereal mixture into 7cm balls. Using icing to attach treat shaped to form bunny head and ears
4. Use icing, attach minature marshmallows and chocolate chips for eyes, add chocolate Easter egg for nose.
Stove Top Method:
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.