Easy and cheesy, a snack that's sure to be a "hit" with hungry baseball fans during the 7th-inning stretch!
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 ml or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Crispix* Cereal
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 L or 4 cups popped cheese-coated popcorn
1. Combine chili and garlic powders. Set aside.
2. Measure cereal into large storage bag. Pour oil over cereal. Close bag and gently toss until cereal is lightly coated with oil. Add popcorn and seasoning mixture and close bag. Gently toss until well mixed. Store in airtight container.
NOTE: If desired, snack ingredients may be mixed in a large bowl, tossing gently with 2 spatulas.
YIELD: 2.5 L (10 cups)
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.