Trail Mix Treasures
- 50ml or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg or 250g 40 regular or 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1.25 L or 5 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
- 175 ml or 3/4 cup dried cranberries (OCEAN SPRAY®CRAISINS®)
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup roasted green pumpkin seeds
- 250 ml or 1 cup Nestle® TOLL HOUSE® semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1.In a large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2.Stir in cereal, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds; stir until well coated. Stir in 175 ml (3/4 cup) of the chocolate morsels, just until combined.
3.Using lightly buttered rubber spatula, press into buttered 33x23 cm (13x9-inch) pan. Sprinkle top with remaining 50 ml (1/4 cup) chocolate morsels; press into surface. Allow to cool. Cut into 5 cm (2-inch) squares.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.