Tex Mex Toss
- 1.25 L or 5 cups Crispix* Krispies* cereal
- 750 ml or 3 cups popped popcorn
- 500 ml or 2 cups pretzels
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp CLUB HOUSE® ONE STEP SEASONING® Tex Mex
In large bowl, combine cereal, popcorn and pretzels. Drizzle oil over cereal mixture and toss well. Add seasoning and toss again until well coated. Store in airtight container.
Variation: Use cheese flavoured popcorn. Add 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts and 1 cup of pretzels in place of 2 cups of pretzels.
YIELD: 2.5 L (10 cups)
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.