- 50 ml or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg 250g (about 40) regular marshmallows**
- 2 ml or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1.25 L or 4 cups
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup peanuts
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup raisins
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In large saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add cereal, peanuts and raisins, then chocolate chips, stirring until thoroughly coated.
3. Using lightly-buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan. Cool. Cut into bars.