Prep Time: 10 min
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
- 250 g (1 pkg) (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
- Fruit chews
- Decorating gel
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and KELLOGG’S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated.
- Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
- Cut into six rectangles. To make remote controls, decorate with fruit chews for buttons.
- Attach chews with decorating gel and write numbers on them if desired.
Stove Top Method
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.