- 50 ml or 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1.25 L or 5 cups miniature marshmallows (one 250g pkg)
- 1.5 L or 66 L Rice Krispies* cereal
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 square (30 g/ 1 oz) unsweetened chocolate chopped
1. In microwaveable bowl, microwave half the butter at HIGH 20-30 seconds, or until melted. Add half the marshmallows, tossing to coat. Microwave at HIGH about 1 minute, or until smooth when stirred.
2. Add half the cereal and all the raisins, stirring until coated. Using
buttered spatula or fingers, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
3. Repeat Step 1, using remaining butter and marshmallows. Add chocolate to melted mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in remaining cereal. Spread mixture over layer in pan. Refrigerate until firm.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.