Peanut Butterscotch Bites
- 250 ml or 1 cup butterscotch flavoured chips
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 750 ml or 3 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In 3 L (3 quart) saucepan or Dutch oven, combine butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Evenly press mixture into 23 cm (9-inch) square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Cut into bars to serve. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Variations: Add 250 ml (1 cup) of one of the following: peanuts, raisins or coconut, or 125 ml (1/2 cup) miniature marshmallows, with the cereal.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.