No-Bake Fruit Balls
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) dried cherries or cranberries
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) dried apples
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) pitted dates
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) toasted whole almonds
- 25 mL (2 tbsp) orange juice and water (each)
- 375 mL (1-1/2 cups) Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In food processor, pour together cherries, apples, dates and almonds to form paste, scraping down side of bowl.
2. Add orange juice and water; pulse until smooth. Transfer to bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the Rice Krispies*.
3. Spread remaining cereal in shallow dish. With dampened hands, roll paste by rounded 1 tsp (5 mL) into balls. Roll in cereal to coat.
YIELD: 34 balls
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary