Prep Time: 20 min
- 250 ml or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 125 ml or 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- (or additional chocolate chips)
- 500 ml or 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 500 ml or 2 cups Rice Krispies* cereal
1. In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Mix in marshmallows and cereal until well coated.
3. Turn out onto waxed paper and shape into a 45 cm (18") log by bringing long sides of waxed paper together and pressing firmly. Wrap tightly in the waxed paper and chill until firm, about 1 hour; slice. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature for easier slicing after longer chilling.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2-3 minutes, stirring every 45 seconds until mixture can be stirred smooth.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.