Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep Time: 20 min
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 L or 4 cups
- 500 ml or 2 cups ice cream or frozen yogurt very slightly softened (half of a 1L container)
1. In medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
2. Press mixture firmly and evenly into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan. Place in freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
3. Cut cereal mixture in half crosswise. Spread one half with softened ice cream or frozen yogurt and top with second half to make one very large sandwich. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
4. Cut large sandwich into 5 cm (2") portions. Wrap individually in foil or freezer wrap and store in freezer until needed.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.