Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
These festive bite-size treats are the perfect treat for your holiday party.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (750 mL) Rice Krispies* Holiday Edition Cereal
- 24 HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate
1. Grease 24 mini muffin cups; set aside. Melt butter in large saucepan set over low heat; add marshmallows. Cook, storring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until completely melted. Stir in vanilla. Remove from heat.
2. Immediately stir in cereal until coated. Let cool slightly. Using wet hands or buttered spatula, press 2 tbsp (30 mL) cereal mixture into prepared mini muffin cups. Press your thumb into the center of the muffin cup to form a slight well.
3. Top with HERSHEY'S KISSES, pressing into the well to adhere to top of treat. Let cool completely. Remove from cups and store in airtight container.
Alternatively, use a greased 1/8-cup (30 mL) measuring cup to shape blossoms.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.