Prep Time: 20 min
- 60 mL or 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 250 g or 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature
- 2 mL or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1.5 L or 6 cups Rice Krispies* Spring Edition cereal
- Miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate eggs
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
2. Stir in KELLOGG’S* RICE KRISPIES* Spring Edition cereal until well coated. Shape mixture into sixteen 7 cm nests.
3. Fill cooled nests with miniature marshmallows and chocolate eggs. Best if served same day.
Stove Top Method
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s* products. Results with other products may vary.